Saturday, September 20, 2008

"Hello New World"

My name is Sobechi Ibekwe and this is my blog. This is something I have always wanted to do and I finally sat down and figured out how to get it started. I am crunk (do ppl still say that lol) that I have this opportunity and I hope that this blog is something you visit all the time. Anyway let me stop with the long introduction and get to what we all came for......Iron Lungs is officially open for business. 

" I am not only the client, I am the playa president" (Notorious B.I.G. "One More Chance")

I dont know why I wrote that...but its my blog so I can do what I want lol.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to say congratulations on your new blog. I wish you success in everything you do. Stay positive, focused, and remember HIP-HOP. I

Anonymous said...

HIP HoP

Candice said...

Lol! YEAH! THATS RIGHT! This is your blog, do whatever the F you want! :) Looks great Sobechi! Keep it up!

Iron Lungs Search Engine

Custom Search