Saturday, October 11, 2008

Travis Barker Speaks on Near Fatal Crash


I apologize to everyone for not putting this up, when it came out like a day or two ago. Travis Barker did his first interview since the plane crash with US Weekly and here is what he had to say:

"I hate planes. My biggest fear ever is to be involved in a plane crash, so when that happened...well, I'm just thankful to be alive! I'm just grateful to be here at all," Barker told Us Weekly.

"I am doing the best I can possibly be," Barker explained to US Weekly. "I'm so anxious to get out of here. I was in Georgia at the hospital over there and was scared to death to even get on an airplane again, so I had Shanna and my father come out and meet me and we took a bus back to L.A. I've just been in surgery after surgery. I have third-degree burns basically from my feet up to my waist and both hands. One of my hands has second-degree burns and one has third-degree burns."

Travis we are still praying for you and DJ AM as well as those who didnt make it. It is truly a blessing they are alive.

No comments:

Iron Lungs Search Engine

Custom Search